BakeBit - Red LED
From FriendlyELEC WiKi
- The BakeBit - Red LED is an LED module. This module has a triode which is used to turn the LED on or off. There is a potentiometer in series connection with the LED. When users adjust the potentiometer the LED's luminance will be changed accordingly. Or you input PWM signals to control the LED's luminance.
2 Hardware Spec
- Standard 2.0mm pitch 4-Pin BakeBit Interface
- LED's luminance adjustable
- Digital Input
- LED Color: Red
- Pin Description:
|5V||5V Supply Voltage|
Refer to the code sample of the BakeBit_-_Green_LED Module.
- [Schematic](BakeBit - Red LED.pdf)
- [BakeBit Github Project Page](https://github.com/friendlyarm/BakeBit)
- [BakeBit Starter Kit User's Manual](http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/bakebit/bakebit_starter_kit_manual_en.pdft)
5 Update Log
- Released English version